When you book with three or more friends, you’ll receive a free gift for your flat. This exclusive offer ends on 31 July so don’t miss out.
SELECT THE BEST GIFT FOR YOUR FLAT:
HERE IS HOW TO CLAIM YOUR FREE GIFT:
- Find the perfect rooms and apartment for you and your group
- Click 'RESERVE YOUR ROOM' on our website OR
- Call +44 (0)151 7093 322 / email: email@example.com
Simply quote GROUPGIFT and the names of the people in your group when booking, to get your free gift.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – FREE GROUP GIFT LIVERPOOL
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.
Book with three friends or more for 2019/20 academic year and get a free gift for your flat.
- Applicable to group bookings of three people or more, made through the Nido Student Portal, in person or via telephone
- License to be a minimum of 46-weeks, starting from the 7 September 2019 at Nido Heritage Court only.
- Valid for all group bookings made between 19 June 2018 and 31 July 2019 at Nido Heritage Court subject to availability.
- This offer is provided on a first come first served basis.
- There is limited availability and the offer is only valid up until and including the 31 July 2019. You must all have signed the License Agreement online and received a confirmation email by midnight on the 31 July 2019 for the promotion to be valid.
- Each student in the group booking must enter or quote valid promotion code GROUPGIFT when making the booking online or in person in order to be applicable. You must also provide the names of each person within your group, upon booking.
- Each group must select their free gift by 16 August 2019 in order to claim it.
- Choose your room with a move-in date on the 7 September 2019 on either a 46 or 51-week contract (subject to availability).
- Nido reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion at any time.
- These Terms & Conditions are in conjunction with those on the online booking system found at www.NidoStudent.com
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Should a booking be cancelled within the cooling off period, then this will be deemed null and void and the promotion will not be valid.
- Should a member of the group not check in at the start of the term, then the promotion will not be valid.