Your safety and wellbeing come first at all times.
That’s why we provide safe and secure spaces to unwind, rooms which feel like home, on hand and friendly support, and tailormade services which enable you to stay connected.
We are committed to ensuring you can live your best student life at Nido.
- Our teams are available 24/7 to provide you with dedicated support and ensure you stay safe and well.
- Join our award-winning programme of wellbeing focussed initiatives and events.
- Benefit from our network of brand and charity partners.
Safety and Security
Peace of mind at all times
- All of our buildings have 24/7 CCTV, staff support and secure entry points.
- Our teams have been trained on Covid-19 secure protocol, adhere to latest guidance, and ensure appropriate social distancing and sanitising safeguarding measures are in place.
Care and Cleanliness
Safe spaces that sparkle
- Frequent cleaning of high traffic communal areas is undertaken, following our strict Covid -19 sanitising protocol.
- Cleaning schedules, sanitising stations and social distancing guidance are available to ensure we continue to care for each other and keep our communities safe.
Book with confidence
- Book with us in 4 simple steps.
- Can’t stay? No need to pay if you don’t get your visa or place at university . T&Cs apply, please speak to a member of our team for full details or to discuss your individual situation.
- Flexible Cancellation Policy available up until 31st July 2021 if Covid-19 impacts your plans.
Connect, belong, thrive
- We bring our communities together in safe and happy ways.
- We make you feel welcome, celebrate diversity, and run an award-winning experiential programme to ensure you can connect with each other.
- Our teams are also always on hand, so you never feel alone.
- We provide super-fast, reliable WiFi coverage to suit all your study and social needs. You can also connect up to 6 devices.
- We’ve gone digital everywhere. Viewings can be done virtually, check in is contactless, events are on social, and we have lots of smart tech solutions within our buildings.
We will continue to review our commitments and focus on enhancing the safety and wellbeing of our Nido community using the latest research, technology and innovation. If you have any feedback, please let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To read our specific COVID-19 FAQs, please click below: