GET A £300 DISCOUNT ON ALL ROOMS
That’s right – when you book your room for 2019/20, you’ll get a £300 discount on your room price. This exclusive offer ends on 31 January so don’t miss out.
HERE IS HOW TO CLAIM YOUR £300 DISCOUNT:
- Find your perfect room
- Click 'RESERVE YOUR ROOM' on our website OR
- Call +44 (0)284 3449 904 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that when booking, your £300 discount will be added to your last payment instalment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS – £300 DISCOUNT NEWCASTLE
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.
Book now for 2019/20 academic year and get a £300 discount.
- Applicable to bookings made through the Nido Student Portal, in person or via telephone
- License to be a minimum of 44-weeks, starting from the 7 September 2019 at Nido Stepney Yard, Nido The Bridge and Nido Union Square only.
- Valid for all bookings made between 1 October 2018 and 31 January 2019 at Nido Stepney Yard, Nido The Bridge and Nido Union Square subject to availability.
- This offer is provided on a first come first served basis.
- There is limited availability and the offer is only valid up until and including the 31 January 2019. You must have signed the License Agreement online and received a confirmation email by midnight on the 31 January 2019 for the promotion to be valid.
- The license fee discount will be applied to the final instalment of rent in April 2020. For full payments, the license fee discount will be applied on the first payment in 2019.
- The license fee discount will only be provided once all registrations and proof of status documents have been received and 1st instalment has been paid in full.
- Choose your room with a move-in date on the 7 September 2019 on either a 44 or 51-week contract (subject to availability).
- Nido reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion at any time.
- These Terms & Conditions are in conjunction with those on the online booking system found at www.NidoStudent.com
- This offer can only be used in conjunction with the Group Booking offer.
- Should a booking be cancelled within the cooling off period, then this will be deemed null and void and the promotion will not be valid.