Want to book at Nido but unable to pay your full year up front?
You can now book your room and pay in instalments with a guarantor based in the UK or Overseas. This applies to all rooms and all term sessions for 2020/21 bookings at select buildings.
This offer solely applies to the below buildings:
– West Hampstead
– Haigh Court
– Castle Hill
– St. James
– The Walls
– Heritage Court
– Alliot House
– Barnard Point
– Arundel House
– Boyce House
Your Guarantor must meet the below criteria to be eligible:
– The guarantor must be willing to be liable to pay the license fee on behalf of the resident if the resident fails to make the instalment payments.
– Must not be another Nido resident staying at Nido for the same period
– Must not be a student in full time education
– Must be over the age of 21 and be willing to show a copy of their ID and home address in the form of a recent (within three months) utility bill – your guarantor does not need to be a UK resident.
– The guarantor must be willing to co-sign the licence agreement alongside the resident who will reside at Nido
If you have any further questions on booking with a guarantor, please call +44 (0) 207 1000 100 to speak to one of our Nido team.
We hope to see you soon at Nido.
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.
You can now pay your license fee in instalments if your contract is co-signed with a guarantor for all 20/21 bookings.
– Applicable to bookings made through the Nido Student Portal, in person or via telephone.
– License to be a minimum of 38-weeks for the 2020/2021 Academic Year, subject to availability.
– Valid for all bookings made between 3rd August 2020 and 30th November 2020 at Nido buildings listed above and subject to availability.
– This offer is provided on a first come first served basis.
– There is limited availability and the offer is only valid up until and including the 30th November 2020. You must have signed the License Agreement online and received a confirmation email by midnight on the 30th November 2020 for the promotion to be valid.
– Nido reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion at any time.
– Nido reserves the right to decline a guarantor application if it considers the applicant unsuitable.
– These Terms & Conditions are in conjunction with those on the online booking system found at www.NidoStudent.com
– Should a booking be cancelled within the cooling off period, then this will be deemed null and void and the promotion will not be valid.