That’s right – when you book either a Classic Studio, Premium Studio, Deluxe Studio or Superior Studio at Nido Arundel House, Coventry for 2020/21, you’ll get £250 off! Don’t hang around, this offer won’t last long.
All you have to do to book your 2020/21 studio is to click ‘reserve your room’ on our website or simply call +44 (0)207 1000 100 to speak to one of our Nido team.
This exclusive offer ends soon so don’t miss out.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY.
GET £250 OFF YOUR BOOKING
You can now get a £250 discount off your booking when you book either a Classic Studio, Premium Studio, Deluxe Studio or Superior Studio at Nido Arundel House, Coventry for a minimum of 38 weeks.
– Applicable to bookings made through the Nido Student Portal, in person or via telephone
– License to be a minimum of 38-weeks, starting from the 12 September 2020 at Nido Arundel House only.
– Valid for all bookings made between 20 July 2020 and 30 September 2020 at Nido Arundel House subject to availability.
– This offer is provided on a first come first served basis.
– There is limited availability and the offer is only valid up until and including the 30 September 2020. You must have signed the License Agreement online and received a confirmation email by midnight on the 30 September 2020 for the promotion to be valid.
– The license fee discount will be applied to the final instalment of rent in April 2021. For full payments, the license fee discount will be applied on the first payment in 2020.
– The license fee discount will only be provided once all registrations and proof of status documents have been received, 1st instalment and any outstanding amounts have been paid in full.
– Choose your room with a move-in date on the 12 September 2020 on a minimum 38-week contract (subject to availability).
– Nido reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion at any time.
– These Terms & Conditions are in conjunction with those on the online booking system found at www.NidoStudent.com
– This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
– Should a booking be cancelled within the cooling off period, then this will be deemed null and void and the promotion will not be valid.